Confirmation of services and payment
- Clients must send their request for services at least seven (7) working days before the start of the service
- Clients may choose from any of the payment methods indicated in the application form (bank transfer or credit card payment)
- Full payment must be received seven (7) days before the beginning of the requested service, otherwise services cannot be guaranteed.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations made up to seven (7) working days before the start of the service will not be subject to penalties.
- For cancellations made within six (6) working days of the start of a service, Fira de Barcelona will be entitled to charge a 100% cancellation fee.
We offer a wide variety of sponsored products. Please click on this link to download a pdf with examples.
- Set up for bar counters and catering tables necessary for each occasion and according to the possibilities within the space available.
- Coffee breaks: highbar tables + drink stations
- Finger buffets: highbar tables + drink stations + buffet tables for food presentation
- Appetiser and cocktails : highbar tables + drink stations
- Seated menu: Banquet tables and chairs ( type of furniture will be indicated in every case).
- All the cutleries and utensils required for the delivery of the catering service.
- Set up and dismantling of the tables/counters/ materials used for the catering service.
- Kitchen and service staff. The number of kitchen and service staff will be determined by the caterer.
The prices exclude:
- Carpeting, electricity and water requirements
- Extra Staff
- Flower arrangements
- VAT (prices do not include VAT. In each case, the corresponding VAT will be applied).
We have a big range of rental machinery. Please click on this link to access our list of products and please do not hesitate to contact us to check availability, extra information or if you do not find what are you looking for.
We have our own Human Resources department that recruits professionals chefs, waiters, baristas, sushi-man and Iberian ham master slicers.
Booth catering: a minimum order of 50 € is applicable for the initial order.
Catering service: A minimum order of 30 pax is applicable for coffee breaks, appetizers, cocktails, finger buffets and seated menus. If the number of pax falls below the minimum, a standard surcharge of 207,60 euros is applicable per service ordered.
We have diferent spaces inside the venue that we could offer you. Click here to access a link of all spaces available.
Please refer to our Gastronomy section to find examples of menus: coffee breaks, finger buffets, gala dinners, cocktails and parties.
Gastrofira is committed to offering a wide range of culinary and dietary options, in response to medical, dietary or religious requirements. Please refer to our section Special Meals.
We can prepare any type of event outside Fira Barcelona, as long as the service is for a minimum of 100 pax and the organizer is linked to Fira Barcelona.
External caterers can be brought in, there is no exclusivity except in Montjuic venue ( hall 5 ) and Gran Via venue ( hall 8 ). Please contact our event manager for further information.
0% VAT will be applied if we invoice to a NOT spanish VAT number ( company will pay the VAT in their country following the rules of every country ).
10% VAT will be applied if we invoice to a spanish VAT number
We donate it to social kitchens. Please refer to the section Gastrofira cares of our website to know more about our food resources program.
We currently have no limit on our capacity. Our record is 12,000 menus served simultaneously during a corporate event. Another example is the Mobile World Congress, where we serve up to 19,000 meals throughout the venue.